Sunday, July 8, 2012

Welcome...


This is the first post of many on Happiness Daily!

One of my often used sayings is/was 'that we only get to do this lifetime once' but after a while I realised that even I wasn't subscribing to this philosophy!  There was lots of whinging, lots of excuses, lots of plonking the problems into someone else's lap and lots and lots of talking about the stuff I didn't like/want/deserve!... until I was really sick one February.

My whole body had shut down... it always starts in the throat for me... don't say what I want to say, hold back... call it what you will.  Fever hit, cold shakes, basically fell apart.

I must confess I am not a GP fan and so my first port of call was my fantastic Acupuncturist (and he does magic!)  See the link on the left if you are on the Gold Coast - Matthew O'Hara.

Along with the treatment Matthew always has some words of wisdom and it was this visit in February that he handed me a CD with a recording of Abraham Hicks - Law of Attraction.

After my session I headed home, tail between my legs and CD player by the bed listened to his CD.  I must say it was almost instant, the penny dropped, the light went on, whatever analogy you want to use...

Since then life has not been perfect, I don't expect it to be, but it sure is a lot better than before, and I feel so much more in control of where I end up, how I feel and what I attract.

There is of course a little more in between now and listening to that CD a few February's ago... and that I what I want to share :)

I look forward to your feedback, your stories, your inspiration and interaction; most of all I look forward to sharing.

Namaste and happiness abound
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment